The firm is comprised of attorneys with many years of experience and in-depth expertise in corporate matters. Our clients range from small sole proprietorships to Napa Valley wine estates.
We provide full service representations on matters such as:
- The selection of the type of entity for a new enterprise and the organization of the entity
- Enterprise financings, including public and private offerings of equity or debt securities, bank loans, venture capital, sale-leasebacks and leveraged lease transactions, tax exempt financings, and asset securitizations
- Mergers, acquisitions and other business combinations and ownership transfers, including going private transactions
- Corporate governance issues, including advising on management duties, authority, responsibilities and succession, shareholder rights, etc.
- Dissolutions, liquidations and distributions
- Proxy and take over contests